Best of MS Office Commands…Word Find and Replace

Hi, friends…., while working in office if you have adequate knowledge of computers many tasks can be done very easily..
as a Pharma worker…….I have to deal with big data list for Liasoning works…and one of them is licence lists…
just have a look at below…list of 1000 items

1. XYZ Syrup.
Each 5ml. Contains *, :

xxxx                   200.00 mg.


-,xtt.. IP, tttkkk IP, mmmmmm IP, rrrrr IP,……..and like that…

to be converted like… below and one product on one page means…..thousand of pages..
XYZ Syrup.
Each 5ml. Contains *, :
“Specific Word”
xtt                  IP
tttkkk             IP
mmmmmm     IP
rrrrr                 IP

I mean without table and with simple text duly looking clean and clear with nice formating…….and one item on a page…
also to be inserted some text above column one text………and some on coloumn two text…like..
Brand Name…
..
Item Name………….
Content …….
xtt           IP
ttkkkk       IP

Hope you can understand what problem I was facing…..1000 items from a table to be converted in simple text with nice tab formating with some text on top and bottom of each item..
First I did tried it manually and it has taken more than 1 days time to clear 100 items….and still 900 items are pending…it means a hard work of a fortnights time…
Than…………..thanks to a simple command……….FIND & REPLACE…
I have selected the table and converted it to text……Now I had raw data like below..
XYZ Syrup.
Each 5ml. Contains *, :

xxxx                   200.00 mg.

-,xtt.. IP, tttkkk IP, mmmmmm IP, rrrrr IP,……..

Now replaced all commas with manual line break (^l) the simple command put all my , words in next line…showing like this
-,xtt.. IP
tttkkk IP
mmmmmm IP
rrrrr IP
Now to Format more I have to put a tab distance in word IP
like
tttkkk                   IP

what i did find IP and replace with ^t IP  which has replaced all the IP words with a Tab of 0.5 standard and data was looking like

xtt                 IP
tttkkk             IP
mmmmmm     IP
rrrrr                 IP

Best formating with my own requirement and without so much hardwork…
Further I have to enter one specific word………..for which I have choosen one word which was common in my table “content”
I have to put that specific word in next line and after that word if i did this manually i have to paste the word 1000 times…but again find and replace command help me..

Find Content and replace it with “Content ^l Specific word” thats all my list is like
XYZ Syrup.
Each 5ml. Contains *, :
“Specific Word”
xtt                  IP
tttkkk             IP
mmmmmm     IP
rrrrr                 IP

Nicely formatted and ready to take the printout…



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are Valuable to us.. It will take a while to get your comments approved and once done you can see them here........!!!